[column width=”1/1″ last=”true” title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”none” implicit=”true”]
• Automatic and manual defrosting.
• Blast Chilling cycle: 19,5 kg from 90°C up to 3°C in less than 90 mins.
• Blast Freezing cycle: 15 kg from 90ºC up to -18ºC in less than 240 min.
• Soft Chilling (air temperature -2°C).
• Hard Chilling (air temperature -20°C).
• Holding at +3 °C for chilling or -36 °C for freezing, automatically activated at the end of each cycle, to save energy and maintain the target temperature (manual activation is also possible).
• Freezing (air temperature -36°C)
• Turbo cooling: chiller works continuously at the desired temperature; ideal for continuous production.
• Control unit provides two large displays to read out: time, core temperature, cycle countdown, alarms, service information.
• Two customizable cycles (P1 & P2) for each operating mode, allowing to set the time and air temperature. These programs can be converted into ice-cream specialized cycles (shape maintainance and holding).
• All information related to the different operating models are recorded: date, time, cycle, core temperature, holding temperature, HACCP accordance.
• Single sensor core probe as standard.
• Remaining time estimation for probe-driven cycles based on artificial intelligence techniques (ARTE) for an easier planning of the activities.
• Performance guaranteed at ambient temperatures of +40°C.