Cooking Top, 2 Zones and Open Cupboard
• 2 heating zones independently controlled.
• Rapid heat up of the plate and continuously ready for use.
• Overheat protection: a temperature sensor switches off the supply in case of overheating.
• Pans can easily be moved from one area to another without lifting.
• Solid top cooking surface made of 20 mm thick steel, DIN 1.7335, smooth pore-free and easy to clean.
• Wide rounded cleaning zone around the plates for easier cleaning.
• IPX5 water resistance certification.
• All major components may be easily accessed from the front.
• THERMODUL connection system creates a seamless work top when units are connected to each other thus avoiding soil penetrating vital components and facilitating the removal of units in case of replacement or service.
• Metal knobs with embedded hygienic silicon “soft” grip for easier handling and cleaning. The special design of the controls prevent infiltration of liquids or soil into vital components.
• Large visible digital display manufactured in tempered glass to resist heat and chemicals, showing temperatures or power settings. The display also shows on/off status of the appliance and on/off status of the heating elements.
• Standby function for energy saving and fast recovery of maximum power.
• Cooking plate and base joint profile guarantee against soil infiltration.
• Two electronic sensors per zone to control surface temperature and to protect cooking plate from overheating.
• 8 power levels.