Hood type dishwasher
• Requires only 2 liters of water per washing cycle thus ensuring low energy, water, detergent and rinse aid consumption.
• Built-in atmospheric boiler sized to raise incoming water to a minimum of minimum 84 °C for sanitizing rinse. No external booster is required. Constant temperature of 84 °C throughout the rinsing cycle regardless of the network’s water pressure.
• Unique temperature interlock guarantees required temperatures in both the wash and final rinse in case of emergency cold water feeding.
• Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
• Cycle may be interrupted at any time by lifting the hood.
• Automatic self-cleaning cycle and self-draining vertical wash pump and boiler to avoid bacteria
• State-of-the-art electronic controls with built-in programming, self-diagnostics for serviceability and automatic interior self-cleaning cycle.
• Built-in rinse aid dispenser with automatic initial and continuous cycle loading for perfect result while minimizing service and maintenance needs.
• Boiler power setting from control panel to facilitate technician’s operation when reducing total installed power, thus avoiding the need of machine opening.
• Slanted wash arms and sloped ceiling to avoid detergent-filled wash water dropping on clean dishes after the rinsing phase, thus guaranteeing ideal washing results.
• Slanted wash arms to avoid detergent-filled wash water dropping on clean dishes after the rinsing phase, thus guaranteeing ideal washing results.