[column width=”1/1″ last=”true” title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”none” implicit=”true”]
• Electronically controlled to optimize drying results.
• Drying zone removes most of water from the crockery through a high powered fan that extracts dry air from outside mixing it with the internal air, thus providing dry plates at a temperature cool enough to handle safely.
• IP25 protection against water jets, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
• The feeding direction can be either left to right or right to left as it’s reversible on site.
• Large counter balanced inspection door allows unrestricted all-round access to the internal area. Door is insulated with injected foam. This adds strength as well as reduces noise and heat loss.
• Adjustable feet for full access underneath the machine for cleaning.
• Unit to be placed between dual rinse rack type dishwasher and handling system.