Pot and Pan washer
• Atmospheric insulated boiler combined with the rinse booster pump for perfect rinsing results (water temperature and pressure always constant during rinsing cycles), independent from the inlet water pressure.
• High efficiency air gap (class A) in water inlet circuit to avoid water being siphoned back into the network as a result of a sudden drop in main pressures.
• Open air gap in compliance with WRC regulations.
• 4 washing programs (one program is continual).
• Equipped with drain pump and built-in detergent dispenser for easy and quick installation without opening the machine.
• Easier access to the washing chamber thanks to the 180° frontal opening door.
• Requires limited space for opening thanks to the door divided in 2 sections.
• Self-cleaning cycle.
• Low noise level.
• Simple electronic control panel.
• Fault auto-diagnosis system.
• Simple service from the front.
• Green light of “WASH SAFE CONTROL” confirms that items have been rinsed properly. (only for 506049)