• Large storage area suitable to contain 2/1 GN grids or shelves on anti-tilt runners.
• Optimized back to front forced air flow provide even temperature distribution and fast cooling in any conditions.
• Automatic defrost.
• Internal structure with numerous charging positions available to host grids, ensuring higher net capacity and a greater storage space.
• Cabinet fitted with up to 75 mm thickness of cyclopentane insulation for best insulating performance with 100% environmental protection (thermal conductivity: 0,020 W/m*K).
• Removable triple-chamber balloon magnetic gasket to improve insulation and reduce energy consumption and ease of cleaning.
• Automatic evaporation of the defrosting water by hot gas on the top for energy saving.
• 60 mm-thick insulation covering the evaporator can be easily removed with a single operation.
• Rilsan coated grids for improved protection.
• Hidden evaporator thus guaranteeing higher storage capacity and less corrosion problems.
• Right hinged full door.
• Digital control with cabinet temperature display and setting and manual activation of defrost cycle. Fully compliant HACCP digital controls include visible alarms.
• Adjustable temperature range from -15 °C to -22 °C to suit meat, fish and dairy storage requirements.
• Tropicalized unit (43°C ambient temperature).
• This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 40°C.
• CFC and HCFC free, highly ecological refrigerant type: R290 (ecological gas in foam: cyclopentane). Hydrocarbon refrigerant gas R290 for the lowest environmental impact (GWP=3), to reduce green house and ozone depletion effects.
• Connectivity ready for real time access to connected appliances from remote and data monitoring (requires optional accessory).