Refrigerator 670 L
• Right hinged full door.
• Digital control with cabinet temperature display and setting and manual activation of defrost cycle. Fully compliant HACCP digital controls include visible alarms.
• Large storage area suitable to contain 2/1 GN grids or shelves on anti-tilt runners.
• Optimized back to front forced air flow provide even temperature distribution and fast cooling in any conditions.
• Automatic defrost.
• Internal structure with numerous charging positions available to host grids, ensuring higher net capacity and a greater storage space.
• Operating temperatures can be adjusted from 0 to +6 °C to suit both meat and dairy storage requirements.
• Cabinet fitted with up to 75 mm thickness of cyclopentane insulation for best insulating performance with 100% environmental protection (thermal conductivity: 0,020 W/m*K).
• Removable triple-chamber balloon magnetic gasket to improve insulation and reduce energy consumption and ease of cleaning
• Cleaning-free condenser: the structure of the wire frame condenser prevents dust and grease accumulation thus avoiding periodical cleaning operations and reducing energy consumption.
• Automatic evaporation of the defrosting water by hot gas on the top for energy saving.
• 60 mm-thick insulation covering the evaporator can be easily removed with a single operation.
• Rilsan coated grids for improved protection.
• Hidden evaporator thus guaranteeing higher storage capacity and less corrosion problems.
• Tropicalized unit (43°C ambient temperature).
• This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 40°C.