Undercounter Dishwasher, USPH, 40 racks/h
• Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
• Washing system endowed with rotating washing arms, high powered wash pump and large capacity boiler for professional washing.
• 4 second (variable) pause after washing and before rinsing ensures that no drops of unclean water will fall on the clean items at the end of the rinsing cycle.
• Fully automatic self-cleaning cycle avoids the risk of bacteria proliferation.
• Simple control panel with digital display allows on- site personalization of washing and rinsing cycle times and temperatures as well as precise rinse aid and detergent quantities to suit customer’s needs.
• Simple service from the front.
• IPx4 water protection.
• Pre-arrangement for HACCP system implementation and Energy Management device.
• Digital read-out keeps operator informed as to temperatures.
• State-of-the-art electronic controls with built-in programming, self-diagnostics for serviceability and automatic interior self cleaning cycle.
• Unique temperature interlock guarantees required temperatures in both the wash and final rinse in case of emergency cold water feeding.
• Constant temperature of 84 °C throughout the rinsing cycle regardless of the network’s water pressure and temperature.
• Double skinned insulated wall ensures a low noise level and a reduction in heat loss from the machine.
• Green light of “WASH SAFE CONTROL” confirms that items have been rinsed properly.